I’m soooo excited to be doing this tag!
‘Cause this is the first tag I’ve ever been nominated for!🎉🎊✨
The Remarkable Blogger Tag was started by Selina of Selina’s Garden of Thoughts. I was nominated for this tag by both the creator and Maggie sometime last week but I wasn’t able to do it sooner because of the mid-term test in my school.
But I’m done with the test now, so over to the tag:
- Add the featured image.🖼
- Tag your post with #the remarkable blogger tag.
- Pingback to original post.😌
- Mention the creator.👋
- Share something unique about you.🥰
- Answer the nine questions the person who nominated you has asked.🤔
- Ask nine questions for your nominees.😁
- Nominate 10-15 people.😆
- Have fun!🤩
Something Unique About Me. 👧🏾
I have a cheerful aura. Wherever I go, people always remember me for how cheerful and happy I am, or just for my smile. 😁
Questions Selina Asked: 😘
If you could turn back time, what would you change?
I would change all my actions that hurt the people that mean most to me.
Where’s your go-to happy place?
Ummmm. That would have to be anywhere, really. Anywhere outside that’s quiet, where I can think things out; anywhere I can sit and feel the cool breeze brush against my skin.
Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
The definitions of ‘ambivert’ I find on the Internet are vague, but I have the feeling it means a combo of introvert and extrovert, and that’s definitely who I am!
What are three things you look for in a good friend?
I look out for someone I can trust with anything.
I look out for someone who can be my adviser and shoulder to cry on.
I look out for someone who is tolerant and forgiving, ‘cause I know I’m far from perfect.
What are some of your hobbies?
My hobbies are: reading, writing, listening to music, aaaaaand napping. 😴
Why did you start blogging?
I originally wanted Ọlaedo to be a kind of network where Nigerian teens could connect and share their stories and advice. But I saw that coding a social network or forum would be a hassle my coding skills were not yet matched for, so I resulted to blogging. And I hope my blog will really be able to ‘Inspire, Inform and Motivate’ teens to be better than they are. 🌷
How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted you and your family?
In Nigeria, people only took the pandemic seriously in 2020, when the news of COVID-19 cases and deaths were all over the place. But now, life is back to normal in Naija.
But to say of the impact it’s had on my family, I would say it has made us to realise that just because we may seem comfortable and safe, there are still people in other parts of the world going through hardships and pains, and we should learn to think of and pray for them too.
It’s also taught us not to take things for granted.
What trait did you wish you had?
I wish I had the trait of trust. That is, I wish I could trust people more and easily.
Many of the reasons why I have hurt people that mean much to me stem from the fact that I don’t trust them fully, although they trust me much. And so, I always find myself trying to protect myself from hurt, but in the end hurt them by my actions.
What’s your favorite quote?
My Nominees’ Questionnaire.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you wish to have achieved with your blog by its next anniversary?
- When you have a huge number of problems to solve, do you:
- Sit down and make a list of them, from the most to the least important?
- Do the one that seems most pressing there and then?
- Grumble and do the easiest, hoping that the rest will become less stressful by the time you reeeaaallly have to do them?🙈
- Do some other thing not mentioned here? (Please mention).
- What was/is your worst subject while in secondary/high school?
- If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
- Who is/are that/those persons in your life you wish you could get rid of but just have to deal with. 😂
- What is the sum-total vision for your life?
- Do you:
- Study every day in preparation for exams from day-one of the term?
- Begin studying whenever you did really bad in a surprise test?
- Study whenever you feel like it?
- Have a study state-of-emergency the night before exams?
- What trait or bodily feature do you still have from when you were a child?
And My Nominees Are…
And that’s it, peeps! It was really mid-racking answering all those questions, but even more challenging making questions of my own.
And please, if weren’t mentioned but still want to take part in this tag, you’re more than welcome to do so; it’s really an adventure!!!
I’ll be sure to do a tag of my own someday.
Till next time.👋🏾